Monday 10 November 2014

Tsum Tsum Part 1(Disney released Tsum Tsum)


If you are reading this blog and you don't know what are Tsum Tsum, I will tell you. As you can see in the picture, there is Disney characters and this is what we called Tsum Tsum and they are made by Disney. These are the plush ones. You can buy them in store or online in Disney store or even ebay. They are originally from Japan. They are soft and squeezable. They also have a game on App store and Google play which is made with the corporation of Line. The goal of the game is to match the maximum same Tsum Tsum in some time. I really recommend you that game which is super interesting and I know what I am talking about as I played that game.

1 comment:

  1. These Tsum Tsum are adorably cute. Looking at them makes me want to start my own collection. I love your blog and hope you would update it as of often as possible.

    ReplyDelete